Grandma's Banana Pudding Protein Shake
This is one of our ABSOLUTE favorite protein shakes. Creamy, super flavorful and tastes just like the banana pudding Grandma makes every Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Here's what you need:
- 1 -2 scoops of Banana Power Protein
- 1 Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 8oz - 12oz Plant based milk
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 crushed vanilla wafers (optional)
How to make it:
Pour milk into blender then add protein powder and all other ingredients. Blend until smooth. Easy... Add vegan whip cream and garnish with extra banana chunks and a vanilla wafer on top for even more of a treat. Enjoy!