Grandma’s Lemon Pound Cake Protein
I remember as a little girl peeking over the kitchen table, quietly lifting the cake cover and sneaking small slices of my grandma’s lemon pound cake because it was my absolute favorite dessert but I wasn’t the only one! My mom, siblings and cousins all had the same idea until there were only crumbs left. YES.. it was that good!!! I wanted to create that same nostalgic flavor in this Vegan Lemon Pound Cake protein. It’s one of our BEST FLAVORS yet! Satisfy your sweet tooth and reminisce while you drink a healthy treat along with vitamins and nutrients to keep you full longer.
- 100% Plant based
- Dairy Free
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- No peanuts
- Keto friendly
- No bloating
- Please NOTE: The protein may settle during shipment and the container is rather large so it will fill half up half way but there is still 30 servings (1 scoop) of protein in container.
- Smooth and creamy energy boosting supplements for vegans, athletes or anyone seeking a high quality protein source for everyday use.
- NO artificial colors, preservatives or flavors
- Contains essentials vitamins and minerals
Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein, Organic Rice Protein,
Coconut Milk, Natural Flavors, Citric acid, Xanthan Gum, Green Tea
Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (std to 50% EGCG),
Sucralose, StevioPure™. All derived from plants and natural resources.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Just MOVE® Supplement's shipping & handling rate is $9.95 for all US orders under $99, with FREE shipping & handling for orders over $99. *Free shipping offer valid in the continental U.S. only.
International shipping and handling rates will apply to all international orders and will be subject to shipping fees based on current international shipping rates at the time the order is processed.
Please NOTE: We are not responsible for stolen packages once delivered to your location. Make sure delivery address is a safe place for your shipment. If in any event, a package is stolen or missing, please make a claim with your postal service.
Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Supplements FAQ page
Can proteins be used as a meal replacement?
- Yes our proteins can be used as a meal replacement
Can proteins help with weight loss?
- Yes, our proteins can help you lose weight. Our protein is only 114 calories per scoop. If you mix with low calorie veggies and fruit it will help with weight loss. For example, blend with water instead of milk to keep the calories low.
Can protein help with weight gain?
- Yes, our protein can help with weight gain if healthy fats and/or higher calorie ingredients are added to your shake. For example, you can add ingredients like cashews, avocados, coconut oil, walnuts, etc. You can also drink our proteins with your meals to add more calories to your diet.
Are your supplements safe for breastfeeding?
- Our supplements are safe for most breastfeeding mommies, although we always advise to ask health care physician before consuming
Are your supplements safe for pregnancy?
- Our proteins are safe for pregnancy, a lot of mommies to be drink our energy supplements as well but we always advise to ask your health care physician before consuming. We do not suggest pregnant women take Sleep N Burn.
Are your proteins keto friendly?
- Yes, our proteins are keto friendly with less than 5 grams of carbs and no sugar.