Just Move T-Shirt
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Just MOVE® Supplement's shipping & handling rate is $9.95 for all US orders under $99, with FREE shipping & handling for orders over $99. *Free shipping offer valid in the continental U.S. only.
International shipping and handling rates will apply to all international orders and will be subject to shipping fees based on current international shipping rates at the time the order is processed.
Please NOTE: We are not responsible for stolen packages once delivered to your location. Make sure delivery address is a safe place for your shipment. If in any event, a package is stolen or missing, please make a claim with your postal service.
Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Supplements FAQ page
Can proteins be used as a meal replacement?
- Yes our proteins can be used as a meal replacement
Can proteins help with weight loss?
- Yes, our proteins can help you lose weight. Our protein is only 114 calories per scoop. If you mix with low calorie veggies and fruit it will help with weight loss. For example, blend with water instead of milk to keep the calories low.
Can protein help with weight gain?
- Yes, our protein can help with weight gain if healthy fats and/or higher calorie ingredients are added to your shake. For example, you can add ingredients like cashews, avocados, coconut oil, walnuts, etc. You can also drink our proteins with your meals to add more calories to your diet.
Are your supplements safe for breastfeeding?
- Our supplements are safe for most breastfeeding mommies, although we always advise to ask health care physician before consuming
Are your supplements safe for pregnancy?
- Our proteins are safe for pregnancy, a lot of mommies to be drink our energy supplements as well but we always advise to ask your health care physician before consuming. We do not suggest pregnant women take Sleep N Burn.
Are your proteins keto friendly?
- Yes, our proteins are keto friendly with less than 5 grams of carbs and no sugar.