Frequently Asked Questions
Supplements FAQ page
Can proteins be used as a meal replacement?
- Yes our proteins can be used as a meal replacement
Can proteins help with weight loss?
- Yes, our proteins can help you lose weight. Our protein is only 114 calories per scoop. If you mix with low calorie veggies and fruit it will help with weight loss. For example, blend with water instead of milk to keep the calories low.
Can protein help with weight gain?
- Yes, our protein can help with weight gain if healthy fats and/or higher calorie ingredients are added to your shake. For example, you can add ingredients like cashews, avocados, coconut oil, walnuts, etc. You can also drink our proteins with your meals to add more calories to your diet.
Are your supplements safe for breastfeeding?
- Our supplements are safe for most breastfeeding mommies, although we always advise to ask health care physician before consuming
Are your supplements safe for pregnancy?
- Our proteins are safe for pregnancy, a lot of mommies to be drink our energy supplements as well but we always advise to ask your health care physician before consuming. We do not suggest pregnant women take Sleep N Burn.
Are your proteins keto friendly?
- Yes, our proteins are keto friendly with less than 5 grams of carbs and no sugar.