Tips On How To Make The BEST Just MOVE Shakes
Tips On How To Make The BEST Protein Shakes With JUST MOVE
- We recommend using a plant based milk of your choice to really bring out the dessert flavors in our proteins (oat milk is creamy vs almond milk is thinner)
- Make sure to blend for at least 30 seconds
- If you use our Just Move shaker cup, make sure to shake vigorously to avoid any clumps and to mix powder with liquid properly.
- You can use water, however it will water down the flavors
- You can also make our shakes the same way you would make your favorite smoothie, then just add our proteins (you can add your favorite fruits and greens, or even nut butters)
- If you want more calories, don't be afraid to add more calorie dense ingredients. Remember.. our proteins are low in calories and carbs so you have room to play!
- To add even more creaminess to our shakes, you can add ingredients such as bananas, oatmeal, avocados, or nut butters of your choice.
- You can also use our proteins for pancakes, waffles, and baking.
- You can use our proteins in your yogurts, puddings, and oatmeal
Use plant based milk to bring out dessert flavors
You can add plant based creamer (flavor of your choice) to intensify the delicious flavors. (Our CEO loves using Oatmilk caramel creamer)
Add honey or agave to make the flavors POP even more!
Add your favorite smoothie ingredients
Use water for less calories
Add a pinch of salt to minimize sweetness (if needed)